Saturday, February 13, 2010

Before and After Pictures

So, I had said that I would post before and after pictures of how I look after the 30 days. I have not completely lost all the weight that I want to loose but I'm getting there. I have toned up my entire body and hopefully I will reach my goal by summer which is almost around the corner! I have not really dieted throughout the 30 day trial but I have eaten way better as I skip certain things I love to eat. Some of this food items I took out completely are sour cream, candy/sweets, fried stuff, and fast food. I felt I have kept it off because I haven't dieted which usually makes me want to eat all the bad stuff. Since I started, I haven't crave things I would usually crave. Even on my birthday, I shocked myself on how much control I had on the food as I did cheated a little but I did not over indulge as I otherwise would have before. I also noticed that eating smaller portions have helped me a lot with my otherwise crazy digestive system. So, I have come to the realization that eating and working out may be a way to look good but I'm also enjoying the benefits of feeling good physically with my body.

Other than eating better or healthier foods, I also make sure I eat smaller food portions with snacks in between meals. Since I started getting in shape sometime in the middle of year, I included a before picture (on the left) with the red shirt of before I even started exercising. The middle picture is before I started the 30 day workout with the help of Jillian Michaels book and the last picture on the right (on my birthday) it is after the 30 day workout. No more fat love handles! Like I said already, I have not reach my goal completely but I have gotten in a better shape that makes me feel more comfortable with myself. I can wear certain clothes that I otherwise would not think twice cause I felt like my gut was always hanging out. I don't necessarily have a six pack (yet, lol) but my stomach is way smaller that my pants actually fit comfortably even when I'm sitting down! I think gradual changes are better than immediate changes anyways especially when it come to my body. So, here are my pictures:

2 comments: