Monday, February 15, 2010

30 day workout all over again!

For Valentines, Stephen and I woke up at 8:00 am, ate some breakfast, and went back up to bed. I just wanted to cuddle with him so I placed my head on his shoulder while he watched television. I did that for 45 minutes till we realized that it was time to get in the shower since the first showing of the movie valentines started at 1:05 pm and we had purchased tickets on line already. Around 12:30 we left but first we got our mail from the mail box. To my surprised I received my college degree and some transcripts I had previously ordered. Very excited! It seem like a good day so far. By the way, the movie I thought was very cute and funny. Stephen on the other hand, thought it was okay. I guess it is more gear toward girls but I would recommended for people to go watch it. Anyways, so after the movie we went to Chevy's and enjoyed a good lunch/dinner with each other. Then he asked me if I would be willing to help him take some uniforms with him to the school that he coaches baseball and of course I said yes. So, we headed home, got all the uniforms and took them to his school. Once there, I helped him placed all the uniforms on the benches by size and in order of number. After we were all done, we were supposed to go home but I told him that we should go get the movie couples retreat so we headed to target. Fun day and romantic valentine day for us!

On Monday, I decided to do the 30 day workout for 30 more extra days and probably will continue to do the exercises there after. My goal is to lose the final 18 pounds I need to loose. The first time around, I only lost 8 lbs. I know I'm building body muscle so the weight part does not affect my motivation but I would like to lose more pounds of my body. I started the first workout today. Compared to the first time I attempted the exercises, it felt it was way easier; however, I still hate doing push ups because I barely can do more than 12 without feeling like I will fall on my face. Anyways, that is an exercise that I definitely need to build more strength on. There is one exercise that I can do much better while balancing on one leg. The goal is to do some wide shoulder presses with leg extension. Before I would only do 3-4 sets and I started to feel unbalanced but now I feel more that my legs are much stronger to keep in balance. Later on today, Stephen and I will be going over his parents house for another special birthday gathering just for me! I'm starting to feel pretty special...plus we will meet Mathew's boyfriend for the first time. I have instant message him a few times using facebook messenger and he sounds pretty nice so I'm looking forward in meeting him.

Oh, I forgot to mention that I did finished staining my armoire on Saturday. I will post some pictures of it when I assemble all the pieces together. I really liked the way it came out and I guess my work is decent; however, I will not be staining anything in a long time because it got to be very tedious. It does not help that I'm a perfectionist when it comes to my projects either. Okay, now I will start studying for the CSET exams I will have on March 13. Hope you all had a great valentines day whether you were with a love one, friends or/and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment