Saturday, March 6, 2010

WINS!!!!

So, yeah West high is full of wins so far. Varsity has won two games on a row. Last game which I missed ; ( seems to have been a very exciting eventful game. The Tracy newspaper said this about the game: "Tracy fights back from 10-run deficit to make the Wolf Pack sweat". How cool does that sound! I'm so excited for this new team my husband is coaching as players seem to be more involved in the game and most players have experience that is needed in a team to win. I love reading this last article as it was not a regular game of many they will have but instead it was a game played by two city rivals which included West high and Tracy high. Baseball season is so on and I'm looking forward the following games. Never thought I would be so excited for a game...go figure. I guess I need to start learning baseball that way I can keep up with the lingo. All I know is that my husband is having a great time and that is all that matters to me. GO WEST HIGH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment