Friday, May 21, 2010

Exciting month!!!

I have been looking for this month to move along but yet I have been enjoying myself. I have worked for three weeks straight. I get up early at 5:00 am, exercise, eat, and shower. Right at 6:00 am, I receive a call from the Jefferson school district in Tracy to go to work. I don't mind the work but man am I tired; however, I'm not complaining for being called to work although I'm looking forward to this weekend.

My husband finally has finished the baseball season and soon will be done with school in about 3 weeks. So, I'm looking forward in spending some quality time with him. Between baseball season and the school year, I barely spend enough time with him. I know he is home and present physically but by the time we settle down, eat dinner, wash dishes, and get ready for bed we don't have time or the energy to talk. Don't get me wrong I love having him home every night and I know I'm lucky, but the time spent is minimal as we get consumed with our daily tasks. So, this weekend we will probably hang out with each other. On Saturday we will take our cars for an oil change and enjoy the rest of the day by being lazy. On Sunday we will go to a A's baseball game and believe it or not I'm looking forward spending a day watching a baseball game with my love. I know he will enjoy it and that is all that counts.

As for myself, I just enrolled in a community college near where we live to Tracy to get a EMT certificate. Luckily, I was able to enroll. I was a little worry that the class would be full since I'm a new student to the college and don't have the earliest date priority to enroll into the classes. My plan was to take two to three classes but I'm not sure if I will be able to enroll as many of the classes are full or wait listed. To make matters worst, the school has not clear my transcript as I was not able to add a class because it says I have not met pre-requisite which should be clear by now. Hello!!! I have a biology degree and should be able to take a physiology class. Anyways, I'm just crossing my fingers so on Monday I can enroll in the class without no problem. Hope you all enjoy your weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment