Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Update

So, I have finished the EMT course for Fall 2010. I still need to take the practical skill test and the written test to officially become certified. I'm currently studying for the practical which I will be taking this Friday. For a weird reason, I'm not to stressed about it but we will see once I do perform the skills in front of the actual proctor. Other than that, I'm still working as a substitute teacher and hopefully I will be working as an EMT in the next few months to come. I'm very excited as I'm looking forward in building the experience needed to continue pursuing my career goals.

Stephen is still teaching and recently began coaching basketball for the school he teaches at. I think he loves the interactions with the kids as he gets to be part of their growth as it comes in sportsmanship. I know he would love to continue coaching baseball but due to work schedule he is not able to this year. Hopefully he will be able to coach baseball again.

Overall, we are both doing great and hope for a new year full of more happiness and we wish the same for all of you reading this.

No comments:

Post a Comment